Traders Talks Live
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Investings
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
Traders Talks Live
No Result
View All Result
Home Politics

Illegal alien alleged groping of minor girls at high school being investigated by Education Department

admin by admin
April 1, 2026
in Politics
0
Illegal alien alleged groping of minor girls at high school being investigated by Education Department
0
SHARES
1
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

President Donald Trump’s Department of Education has launched “yet another investigation” into Fairfax County, Virginia, after police say that an adult illegal immigrant student allegedly groped a dozen minor girls at a high school he attended.

The Education Department announced Monday that it is opening the investigation following reports “from 12 high school girls who have credibly accused one male student — an illegal immigrant — of sexual assault.”

This comes after outraged Fairfax County parents expressed disgust, frustration and fear about Fairfax County High School’s handling of complaints alleging that 18-year-old illegal alien Israel Flores Ortiz groped several girls from behind on school grounds.

According to the department, this is the latest in a “long list of investigations” it has opened into schools in deep blue Northern Virginia.

LINDA MCMAHON SAYS FEDERAL TAX CREDIT SCHOLARSHIP WILL HELP PARENTS MOVE THEIR CHILD OUT A ‘FAILING SCHOOL’

Flores Ortiz, 18, is facing 13 counts of assault and battery for allegedly inappropriately touching female classmates at a Fairfax County school. 

Fairfax police were alerted on March 5 by Fairfax High School about reports of multiple assaults on campus. An arrest warrant was issued, and Flores Ortiz turned himself in on March 7. He is currently being held at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center without bond.

According to the Department of Homeland Security, Flores Ortiz is an illegal immigrant from El Salvador who was released into the U.S. under the Biden administration in 2024. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said a detainer has been filed for him by federal authorities and that he could face removal from the country.

Parent Stacy Langton told Fox News Digital last week that “it’s terrifying as a parent, because when I send my daughters to school, I think they’re safe in the care of the school.”

DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TO LEAVE BUILDING AFTER 40 YEARS AS PART OF EFFORT TO ELIMINATE GOVERNMENT AGENCY

“And in this case, they absolutely were not safe, and I don’t know what parent wouldn’t be completely distraught at the idea that their daughters could be getting sexually battered while they’re changing classes,” said Langton.

A spokesperson for Fairfax County Public Schools confirmed the investigation, telling Fox News Digital that it “received the complaint yesterday and is reviewing it.” 

The spokesperson said that the school system is “prepared to fully cooperate with the U.S. Department of Education’s inquiry.”

“We are grateful to our law enforcement partners and are continuing to work closely with them as their investigation into this matter moves forward,” the spokesperson said, adding, “to maintain the integrity of the ongoing investigation, we cannot share additional details at this point.”

They said that “in addition to the law enforcement investigation, Superintendent Dr. Michelle Reid has requested that FCPS retain an independent outside law firm to conduct a comprehensive review of this matter.”

The spokesperson shared that the firm McGuireWoods “will conduct this thorough, objective, and independent review.”

“The goal is clear: to establish a definitive understanding of what occurred, when it occurred, and confirm that all policies, procedures, and regulations were properly followed,” the spokesperson said, adding, “The safety of our students and staff remains a top priority.”

The system previously released a statement saying that it prioritizes the safety of students and staff.

“While Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) is unable to comment on specifics due to federal and state privacy laws, we prioritize student and staff safety, and we fully investigate any time someone shares that an incident has occurred at school, or that they do not feel safe at school,” the district said at the time. 

GOP DISRUPTOR COUNTERS BIDEN’S STUDENT LOAN BAILOUTS WITH PLAN TO SHIFT COSTS AWAY FROM TAXPAYERS

In addition to the Fairfax County incidents, the Department of Education said it is investigating several other incidents in Northern Virginia schools involving female students filing complaints about inappropriate conduct in female-only spaces by men allowed in under gender identity policies.

The department said that “Virginia’s experiment with radical gender ideology, race-based admissions systems, far-Left indoctrination, and unlawful discrimination has inflicted immeasurable harm on our students,” adding, “It must stop.” 

Fox News Digital’s Landon Mion and Taylor Penley contributed to this report.

Previous Post

Dem lawmaker sparks online firestorm after saying Iryna Zarutska mural doesn’t align with city’s values

Next Post

The world economy is experiencing the most severe oil shock in decades. The worst could still be on the way.

admin

admin

Next Post
The world economy is experiencing the most severe oil shock in decades. The worst could still be on the way.

The world economy is experiencing the most severe oil shock in decades. The worst could still be on the way.

Stay Connected test

  • 99 Subscribers
  • Trending
  • Comments
  • Latest
Russia plots major strike on Europe’s largest nuclear plant power lines: source

Russia plots major strike on Europe’s largest nuclear plant power lines: source

January 19, 2026
Trump accuses Tim Walz and Ilhan Omar of using ICE protests to distract from massive state fraud

Trump accuses Tim Walz and Ilhan Omar of using ICE protests to distract from massive state fraud

January 19, 2026
Trump says US should have tested NATO by invoking Article 5 over border security

Trump says US should have tested NATO by invoking Article 5 over border security

January 23, 2026
Apple’s AI chief abruptly steps down

Apple’s AI chief abruptly steps down

January 19, 2026
Thermos recalls 8.2 million bottles after stoppers eject, causing injury and reported vision loss

Thermos recalls 8.2 million bottles after stoppers eject, causing injury and reported vision loss

0
Warner Bros. Discovery rejects Paramount’s amended takeover offer

Warner Bros. Discovery rejects Paramount’s amended takeover offer

0
Trump Media to merge with nuclear fusion company

Trump Media to merge with nuclear fusion company

0
Shopify says a daylong Cyber Monday outage has been resolved

Shopify says a daylong Cyber Monday outage has been resolved

0
Thermos recalls 8.2 million bottles after stoppers eject, causing injury and reported vision loss

Thermos recalls 8.2 million bottles after stoppers eject, causing injury and reported vision loss

May 3, 2026
Build-A-Bear recalls roughly 36,000 Heart-Warming Hugs Bears

Build-A-Bear recalls roughly 36,000 Heart-Warming Hugs Bears

May 3, 2026
MN governor race to replace Walz sees major shakeup as GOP contender ends campaign: ‘Don’t see a path’

MN governor race to replace Walz sees major shakeup as GOP contender ends campaign: ‘Don’t see a path’

May 2, 2026
Amazon explores ‘The Apprentice’ reboot with Trump Jr set for promotion: report

Amazon explores ‘The Apprentice’ reboot with Trump Jr set for promotion: report

May 2, 2026

Recent News

Thermos recalls 8.2 million bottles after stoppers eject, causing injury and reported vision loss

Thermos recalls 8.2 million bottles after stoppers eject, causing injury and reported vision loss

May 3, 2026
Build-A-Bear recalls roughly 36,000 Heart-Warming Hugs Bears

Build-A-Bear recalls roughly 36,000 Heart-Warming Hugs Bears

May 3, 2026
MN governor race to replace Walz sees major shakeup as GOP contender ends campaign: ‘Don’t see a path’

MN governor race to replace Walz sees major shakeup as GOP contender ends campaign: ‘Don’t see a path’

May 2, 2026
Amazon explores ‘The Apprentice’ reboot with Trump Jr set for promotion: report

Amazon explores ‘The Apprentice’ reboot with Trump Jr set for promotion: report

May 2, 2026

Copyright © 2026 traderstalkslive.com | All Rights Reserved

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Home 1
  • Home 2
  • Home 3
  • Home 4
  • Home 5
  • Home 6
  • Sample Page

Copyright © 2026 traderstalkslive.com | All Rights Reserved